IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
1) All sessions must be scheduled and paid for in advance. No refunds.
2) 48 hours notice is required to reschedule any canceled session without penalty.
3) Less than 48 hours cancellation notice will result in forfeiture of that session.
4) No refunds issued for any reason.
5) All sessions normally take place rain or shine; however, if due to weather, equipment failure, or other possible occurrences within or beyond our control, Adventure Ski & Snowboard School reserves the right to cancel appointments, resolve the condition, and reschedule appointments at the earliest time possible.
6) A $50 service charge will apply to checks returned by the bank for any reason.
7) All sessions paid for this season must be taken by March 15 of the same season. Unused sessions/credit will not be carried over to any other season/person.
8) If you have any physical problems are limitations, we suggest you consult your physician before entering into any of our programs.
9) If you give us your Visa or MasterCard number to reserve any appointments for yourself and/or anyone else, you authorize us to charge your account for all reserved appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
Important note to all Adventure Ski & Snowboard School's students:
In addition to the above terms and conditions, we provide the information below to clarify and alleviate any misconceptions regarding some situations that may arise:
1) All programs are for one person only, may not be shared, and are not transferable.
2) 48 hours minimum notice is required to cancel/reschedule all appointments in order for us to have an opportunity to fill your reserved time with someone else.
Please understand that this policy is strictly adhered to. While we do not like to charge people for time reserved and not taken, with less than 48 hours cancelation notice, unless we fill your reserved time, you are obligated to either keep the appointment or pay for the session – as if you had tickets to the theater, a concert, or a sporting event, etc. and last minute had an emergency, got sick, stuck in traffic, had to work late, or the car broke down etc. While we empathize with your valid reasons, as a small seasonal business we cannot be responsible for absorbing the consequences of each individuals personal circumstances. Thank you for understanding.
3) Sessions may be scheduled a maximum of two weeks in advance. Since the days available to schedule appointments are scheduled subject to change, we suggest you consider taking 1 to 2 sessions per week throughout the ski season. That way you will use all the sessions you have paid for instead of realizing in March that you have more unused sessions than days available to take them.
We always appreciate your suggestions for improving or program along with your compliments. Please keep us in formed of our our instruction hope your progress on the slopes. Thank you and happy skiing and snowboarding!!!
Please email or mail your comments to:
Adventure Ski & Snowboard School,
PO Box 230951
Encinitas, CA 92023–0951